Thursday, February 24, 2011

Me...

Well nothing can dampen a week than a shoulder injury. Somehow last week I pulled my rotators cuff. Its pretty sore. I can only lift my R arm up to shoulder level and then anything after that is quite painful. I think I'll skip out on my volleyball game tonight and keep it rested, the doctor said it will take a few weeks to heal...:(  But I can play to my comfort level.

I am starting a weight loss study at Purdue, they are finishing all the preliminary measurements and studies this week and I'll start next Thursday. Over 12 weeks the weight loss can be anywhere from 5-12 Kg.... I am hoping for the 12. :) The tough part will be keeping to a strict diet.

I spent a wonderful day yesterday sewing with a friend while the kids played, I am 90 % done with a new dress for Ehre, (Made from one of Jeff's old shirts) I just need to finish the hem. This is quite the feat since I had to take Ben to school, pick him up, take Ehre to school and take care of Elise too. :)

So, now I think you are all updated on my family, things really are going well.
Love you!
Ann


No comments: