Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ehre

Ehre did get a check up but I can't remember all the specifics it went something like this.

Wow your tall, and you have such beautiful long hair.
You are perfect in your weight and height. (She is also of "Robinson" build, not tush to keep her pants up.)
She loves to read, and it was so much FUN to have her spontaneously read me a story the other day.
She also has started writing me notes, the other day she sneaked into my room and made my bed leaving a note that said. " We love you Mommy, Love Ehre and Ben) ooooh my heart melted, she was so thoughtful.

Her vision at the Dr's was 40/20 so they recommended that we have it checked..but the optometrist only got 30/20 which is fine. So no glasses, though she really wanted them.

I had parent teacher conferences last week, and she is really doing well. Her teacher said that she has a stubborn streak, and sometimes when she is asked to stop a project and move on (aka coloring a picture) she ignores the request until the picture is done... poor kid has my genetics. So we'll both work on that together.

Her piano lessons are going well, we are planning her first piano recital to be in Utah during our May visit, all are invited to attend. :) She still request violin lessons, but currently none of our friends are taking students and the other teachers cost well over an arm or leg.

She is a great helper, she does breakfast dishes (at her own pace...hmmmm I think she's related to her Aunt C. on that one) and always helps Jeff with Dinner dishes. She also is great about gathering up all the trash on Mondays and bringing in the garbage cans from the street.

She is  my wonderful helper, which if you ask her "What is a daughter?" She will reply "A mothers helper." and its true, she really helps out a lot.!

Love you,
Mom

1 comment:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

FYI - The visitor map on your side bar covers most of this entry.