Congratulations! The SMART Program Office is pleased to offer you a scholarship under the Science, Mathematics, And Research for Transformation Program (SMART or the Program) as described below....
....I understand this award is for 2 academic years and has been made so that I may pursue completion of a PhD in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University Main Campus and I agree to have all degree requirements completed and graduate with said degree in May 2012.....
.....This award includes:
· Full tuition and approved related educational fees.
· Health insurance funding.
· Book allowance of up to $1,000 per award year.
· Internship travel expenses (some restrictions apply).
· Orientation travel expenses (some restrictions apply).
I understand that I have been assigned to Naval Surface Warfare Center - Crane Division located in Crane, IN ...I understand the SMART Scholarship Program Orientation will be held on July 15-19, 2010 in Monterey, California;.
There you go thats the final information! Now we need a little more info (insurance etc...) and then we'll make our final decision by April 15.