We were hoping her grey tooth would come out first but it.didn't. Eire's two front teeth have been lose for 3 months now!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Just a few....
1. We will buy a home but are now delayed because of conditions about graduating that will be with our job offer...but we will work through these :)
2. A week from this moment Jeff defense will be over!
3. Had my 36 week appointment today I am 1 cm and 50% so thinks are preparing well for the baby.
4. My dr had her baby so I had to dwight, but this means that my next appointment was moved up s day too. So next Thursday they I will the se if they can encourage Beck to come!
5. My house is 35% packed. I hope to be at 60% by next Wednesday.
6. We got general conference tickets!!!!
7. Some amazing friends..a lot suprises me with a farewell / baby party last night. It was awesome and sweet. This will be ny hardest move in my life....I've figured out so much about myself, the church, RS, kids and friends here. I will miss every one alot!
8. ... oh that's it :) time to go finish a few more boxes before kids wake up!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
"If you are pregnant, and trying to buy a house, this is not the isle for you!"
Dark Chocolate M & M's are my best friend right now.....not a good thing, because I didn't buy the small bag. :) Good thing Elise and Ben require that I share with them, this way I can't say I ate the whole bag all by myself.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Jeff loves to use nicknames with the kids. Tonight when calling on various children he was using them during family prayer. He use a nickname in call Ehre to her prayers..... The funny part is when Ehre asked her Heavenly Father to help Jeff stop calling the kids names. After the prayer she turned to Jeff and grinned, she seems to have his same sense of humor. ..these moments are classic. :)