Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

I am married to a fabulous fabulous man, and I was excited to surprise him with a cake. I've never done fondant before, but it turned out all right... starts cover all my imperfections wonderfully!

The kids were really excited to pick out a Fathers Day gift with me. We meant to hold off till tomorrow to give it to him, but a project tonight warranted an early gift giving. Jeff received his first tool from me a cordless drill, he was thrilled. Hopefully he gets good use of it, I love seeing him work on projects.


Being a parent doesn't truly come naturally to anyone,, there are constantly learning opportunities that come up that cause us to adjust our parenting styles and adapt to our children. Jeff has worked so hard to be a wonderful father, and adjusts well. The kids and I are both grateful for his loving care that he give to this family!

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is an AMAZING cake!! Good work! I liked the graduation ones too!

Jill D. said...

You did such a good job! It's adorable! I would pay money in the store to have a cake like that. Good work!