Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hormonal update...

I re-read yesterdays post, I should have waited to blog until today. Yesterday counts as one of my hormonally tearful days, over something that really doesn't matter. So to all the followers out there, please pardon a hormonoally messed up mommy, who really is excited to have this baby, and even more excited that s/he is healthy....Now  please note, since we have double insurance on this kid,  and they both technically should cover one ultrasound each...maybe I can talk my doctor into finding a reason to letting us have another one in a month or so. (Preferably before we move!)
 
 
Ann

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ann, it is okay to have hormonally tearful days. I am right there with you! Besides, even if you doctor doesn't get you another ultrasound, at least you already have clothes for both a boy AND a girl. :) Way to be positive (and I am right there with you hoping you can get another ultrasound).