Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby's Ultrasound

And its a ..... stubborn baby. Legs are crossed, walked around for a while, legs still crossed.... I guess this will be a suprise baby. :( This so doesn't work with my plan ahead and be fully prepared motto. As disapointed as I am not knowing what we are having, I am grateful for a healthy baby! I am 19 weeks 5 days and the baby measures at 19 weeks and 3 days, so we are right on track!  Here are a few photos from our appointment, it was really cool to see a 3D image!

6 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

What wonderful news, Ann--even though the baby wouldn't cooperate:). S/he looks great--healthy and perfect!

Jessica said...

So fun! I am sorry about the stubborn baby... a surprise might be kinda fun anyway :)

Amy said...

Wow Ann! We are in the middle of chaos so I haven't been checking blogs, but CONGRATS!!! Wow, the 3-D pics are amazing! You guys have darling children.

Dustin Family said...

Oh no!!! Maybe this is just the way it's supposed to be!! :) How fun! :) Glad to hear the kiddo's healthy!!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Ugh! That's disappointing!! Sorry you couldn't find out.

Maggie & Nate said...

Good luck finding out!!! :0~