Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Since arriving home...

Jeff left me Sunday afternoon to return to Bloomington for his internship...so I am trying to get caught up on everything so far I have...

...unpacked LOTS of boxes and suite cases
....several loads of laundry
...made a padded cover for new high chair (really cute I'll sometime post a picture)
... successfully transitioned Elise to 2 naps a day and sleeping through the night....OK its not successful yet but so far its going well.
....paid bills
... spent time swinging Elise out side
... Spent a few hours talking with Jeff
... bought boards so that I can make drawer dividers for Ehre and Elise's dresser
....organized all the kids clothes, pulling out what was too small and seeing they had everything for the school year.
... hung our new and beautifully large photo of Christ (again a photo soon)
... swept the kitchen floor (yes at least 7 times)
... organized pantry
...registered Ehre for 1st grade, she will have Mrs Whithers.
... had 2 play dates with friends
... VT one of my ladies
...practiced the organ
... had a PT appointment and did exercises twice
...caught up on a few missed episodes of Flashpoint
... took a few naps with Ben
... cleaned the kitchen
...grocery shopping

...  and its now Tuesday evening....(Volleyball Time) I "think", rather "hope" my to do list is getting smaller....oh the just the joys that come with returning from a summer long internship. :)

What are you up to? I usually don't put lists like this together, I only check off my to do list...but I like it when the Barefoot Queen makes lists, they are fun to read.

No comments: