Friday, August 12, 2011

Back to school again.......and again....and again....and again....

I went to Utah Valley State College, then the University of Utah, then back to UVSC, and then I finally finished my BA at Purdue. But now I am working on my 2nd Bachelors at Ivy Tech.... I would say that makes me quite knowledgeable about the ins and outs of several different universities...wouldn't you?!

OK, I did drop my Anatomy Physiology class for this fall but I did pay my tuition for my two online courses, English Composition and Psychology....normally I wouldn't have a problem taking these two classes....but I MUST GET AN A...and it is leaving me quite jittery and nervous!

Wish me luck, maybe one day I will be an RN...or at least I will be able to say I tried. :)

Ann

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Good luck! I hope to be joining you next Spring in the whole second bachelor's group - hopefully I'll like this one better than my last one!

Kris said...

Good luck! You're going to be quite a busy little bee - but if anyone can handle it YOU can! Sorry we couldn't get together this summer down here. I was so overwhelmed with unpacking and getting settled that I didn't make much time for anything else. We miss you all up there!!!