Monday, April 25, 2011

Running Log for last week

Sunday3.0 walk to church and back :)
Monday 3.3 miles
Tuesday 3.5 miles
             Volleyball 3 hours
Wednesday no run
Thursday 2.8 miles
Friday no run
Saturday 2.6 miles
Sunday Happy Easter
Monday (This morning) 2 miles (its raining)

So total: 17.2 miles
Caloric Burn: 2706

This week is my final week to run before the race on Saturday. I am planning to run everyday but Friday. (so far so good :)  Today I have a followup appointment with a sports medicine Dr. I've been going to PT for my shoulder (in Feb I pulled my rotators cuff playing volleyball). Since starting PT, my range of motion has gotten much better as the inflammation went down, but in 2 months, there is still pain when I go over my head, and there is also significant weakness there too. My PT (who is awesome!) says she won't see me anymore till we find out if something worse happened initially. She thinks I may have torn the labrum or glenoid. So today I'll go see whats going on...but in the mean time I've been told if I go to volleyball, no serving, no setting,  no diving with my R arm.... that leaves me to wimpy underhand serves and passing. Maybe I can just play the back row and let everyone rotate around me?



No comments: