Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome find...

I've been looking for a new purse for a while now, I wanted to buy something that would last a long time, since cheap purses wear out sooo fast! I looked at Target, and other stores and couldn't find anything I liked. I really wanted a cross-body bag, something that I didn't have to worry about falling off my shoulder. I found one at Target, but it was too small for my planner and cost $35 which really isn't bad but I hoped to find something on clearance.




Then yesterday I swung by Good Will, I found this lovely purse by Ameribag. ITs black, fits my planner and was in like new condition. The shoulder strap is lined with a leather lined non slip material, there is leather on the side for durability, and its super comfy to wear! I bought it for $3...looked online it retails for $90. :) I am happy!

                                           

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great find! I love great deals!

Anonymous said...

why is it I'm the only one who never finds a darn thing when I hit Goodwill? I really must be timing it wrong. Cute bag, though!