Monday, July 28, 2008




My two beautiful kids. Life wouldn't be as wonderful with out them! They both are growing up so fast. Ehre watched Beauty and the Beast with me for the first time this weekend. She loved it! Ben was fascinated when we watched Peter Pan. I have so many fond memories of watching Disney movies with my siblings... I hope that my children appreciate the good story lines as much as we did.
Benjamin still doesn't say much, we get a ya and na (yes/n0) but that's it right now...hopefully more words will come soon. Ehre is doing well with learning her letters, we work on them every day. She loves helping us out, and is very obedient.
Jeff and I are so blessed to be stewards over these two, hopefully we'll do things right and make our Father in Heaven proud of our efforts!

No comments: