Friday, April 17, 2009

One Sick..two sick...three sick...four...and they are still cute!


We cuddle and watch movies when we are sick. Though this episode was weird, sick for 1 hour then good for a while then sick for another hour...off and on...really it was crazy! I took Ehre with me to a class and workout, and she was excellent. My teacher commented on her beyond average maturity and ability to quietly sit in class! I stayed home with Ben the next day and he was a lot of fun. (minus a fever) I had to take him to the same professors office hours to finish preparing for an exam and Ben just sat playing with cars and books on the floor, he also got excellent comments as well, on his behavior and manner! Kids you both get an "A" even if you were sick!


Benjamin loves to do somersaults around the living room!










1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Lots of great pics. Looks like you had an eventful Easter. Ann, you look so gorgeous in you black and pink...snappy! I know I've said this before, but your kids are so beautiful.