Thursday, April 16, 2009

Many Blessings.


I had to post the good news that we "finished" recieving yesterday! I worked hard for these (Lots of letters of recomendation and essays) and I am really proud to accept both of these awards. I do have to say doing well has ben only 10% of my own work, Jeff and the kids get 40% of the credit and the Lord the other 50%. I know that being in school right now is where I am supposed to be, and thats becuase the Lord arranged to have everything else taken care of. In a few months I will return to full time Motherhood, but with a degree to help support our family should we ever need it.

The convocation letter was actually sent "To the Parents of Ann Maas", it probibily should have said "To the children of Ann Maas" :)
























3 comments:

Wurtz Gang said...

Congrats!!! I am so proud of you! It never ceases to amaze me the rich blessings that come from the Lord.

Amy said...

Congrats!!! This is great, I had no idea you we're working towards a scholarship too. Way to go, I'm so happy for you. I think it would be so difficult to go to school with the children, and to be doing so well is impressive.

MarySquare said...

Super congrats Ann!