Friday, November 14, 2008

Scrapbooking Program















Ok I really really really want a scrap booking program, I was able to do these but its from a simple package that came with our computer, requires online access (which we don't have at home right now) and you only work with in the packaged pieces...eg holiday 1 you can't use what is in other packages... does anyone know of a good digital scrap booking program we can buy to do this at home that lets me "embellish" how ever I may want to?

These were fun to make! Say good by to scrap booking by hand, no more paper mess!

5 comments:

lovefamilymemories said...

Yes! Storybook Creator from Creative Memories! You can do about anything with it! Go to www.mycmsite.com/marycluley
and the "digital" section and you can learn all about it. Good luck,
Mary

beSlightlyAskew said...

I think Creative Memories has a digital scrapbook program. I don't think it's free though. creativememories.com to check it out. Those pages are very cute!

Danielle said...

hi ann! how are you guys? well I hear that a program called memory mixer is good.. I have not tried it myself but I am going to look into it. I never thought I would switch from traditional but I am starting to lean that way as I continue to get further behind! and another kid to come..yikes... we miss you guys tell jeff hi.. ttyl the davis' if i find out anymore programs i will let you know. of course there always is photoshop too...

Shel said...

Hey Anne, pages look great. There are a couple programs that I know of that I know can open all the digital scrapbook items you can get. One is photoshop (that's what I use) the other is called paint shop pro. I also know (at least in Utah) that you can buy software that is exclusivly for scrapbooking at Roberts, but I don't know if that allows you to download digital scrapbooking elements. Anywho, hope that helps a little. I love scrapbooking digitally, I do 8 x 8 pages so that I don't have to have special printing and they make cute albums in that size, you just have to cut off the bottom 3 inches of a normal size paper. The very best part about it is that if you find the right sites, you can do it all for free! Good luck!

Doreen said...

These are precious, good luck and continue on with the creative side of you.