Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Update

Well, no pictures this time, sorry! Lets see, the past week has been a little busy. about two weeks ago Ben started screaming at night, first once and then a few times a night, it was crazy and no one was getting sleep. Last Friday the day care called, Ben threw up. (poor kid) So he came home with me for the rest of the day (lucky me :). Saturday was the Primary Program, Sunday the program. I took Ben to the Dr. on Monday, and guess what its a "nose" infection...go figure...all that screaming was because he couldn't breath well. So some antibiotics, creams and nose drops..and now 3 days later, he is doing great!

This weekend, sounds so nice. Family time, date with Jeff to Twilight, Enrichment activity, no school...its going to be nice. Ben is having a minor surgery (Orchioplexy-you'll have to look it up) on Tuesday, and so I'll have the rest of school off that week as well. :) Then its Thanksgiving, finals, more finals and then my family will be here for Christmas, we can't wait!

So that's the update!
I'll try and post pictures next time!
Ann

2 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

I forgot that Ben was having surgery. Let me know if I can help at all next week.

Julia and Aaron said...

Ann, you are so busy! Keep it up! You sound like you are doing a fantastic job! It makes me feel tired just reading about it:). I think it takes an exceptional person to do all this!