Sunday, June 15, 2008

With a name like Jeff, it has to be good!

Ooooh if there were only a few clones of my Hubie, the world would be a perfect place! No one would be unhappy, everyone would feel loved. Jeff I love you so much, if it were Mothers Day this weekend and you had been asked to go work on flooded homes, I would be moping around. Bummed out that you weren't here by my side, yet its Fathers Day, and you are currently on a 2 hour ride home from 48 hours of long manual labor. You're just wonderful. Here are a few more reasons whey I think your the absolute best:
1. When we had Ehre your first comment was "One down, 11 more to go" with an attitude like that you'll be the world's greatest father! And you are!
2. When something goes wrong your first question is "Honey, what can I do?"
3. When I call you and tell you that we're having a Tornado and you're in Utah, you say " Looks like I'm missing all the fun!" Optimism is just what I need and you give it to me!
4. You make personal phone calls during the day to talk with Ehre, she loves these!
5. You love visiting family with me, when ever I want to go you're willing, even if my frequent urges are not quite what you grew up with! :)
6. You went on the "Grass Diet" just because you know I want to lose weight. You're even willing to change the name to the "Word of Wisdom Diet" now that you've read the book, and you're changing your eating style willingly and happily.
7. When you were called to be in the Sunday School presidency, you didn't think about the time it would require you said "Great, this time I'll have more time to do it right!" (Last ward he was only in the SS for a few months before they gave him a different calling...but not because he was doing a bad job!)
8. You love planning things with me, and always giving us something to look forward to.
9. When I'm bummed about not having something immediately, you look on the bright side and let me know that God is always granting miracles!
10. You smile and kiss me every morning before you leave for school, even if I didn't wake up with you, you never miss a morning!

Jeff I love you and so do your kids! Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: