Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Drivers Ed..... oooh I'm still young! :)
2. Mentally preparing myself for my first date in a year
3. Playing Volleyball
4. Traveling to DisneyWorld to Perform in their Christmas Show
5. Working summer setups with Hogi Yogi.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Take a shower...I just finished an 8 mile bike ride
2. Organize office
3. Weed and plant grass in a friends back yard....who is it? Its a surprise!
4. Organize Kitchen
5. Put away Laundry.

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Rocky Road Ice Cream
2. No Bake Cookies
3. Fresh Baked Bread
4. Red Licorice the real stuff.
5. Pringles

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay of all student loans
2. Go to Germany for a while with our family
3. Buy a house and pay it off.
4. Set aside money for kids college/weddings (if they're good kids I'll give it to them :)
5. Travel with Jeff and our parents

5 bad habits:
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. Watching CSI type shows/ or ER
3. Junk food esp. when I am trying to loose weight
4. Interrupting in conversations ...sorry!
5. Taking all the hot water, for my own personal shower and leaving only the cold...for everyone else.

5 Places I've lived:
1. Utah (12 different homes)
2. California (2 different homes)
3. Wyoming (2 different homes)
4. Indiana (2 different homes)
5.....well one day I want to live in Germany

5 People I'm Tagging (Yep! You guys gotta do this now)
1. Marren M.
2. Andrea G.
3. Stacie G.
4. Tiffany S.
5. who else checks my blog? I don't know if you're reading this then you've been tagged!

No comments: