Thursday, May 8, 2008

RF Confrence


Jeff has been gone all day with this conference, he left our house around 6 am...so the kids are beginning to go nuts, and starting to miss him.
I think that its incredible, how children get use to things. They are ready for their dad to come home right now, but they don't understand that he is gone and won't get back till late. I love seeing their dependence on him.... I don't like the crankiness that comes a long with missing him, but I love seeing that they do miss him. I don't want to know what it would be like if kids didn't need their parents...wait that's when they think they are teenagers right?! I love feeling needed by my kids, that they want to spend time with me. I know that Jeff misses them too.
SO the big debate is this, do I keep the kiddo's up till dad comes home...accepting all behavior trauma that may come with sleep deprivation, or do I just put them to bed and let them see him tomorrow...sometime?
These are the BIG questions I deal with daily, hmmmm they require lots of thinking sometimes.

No comments: