Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bagels


Ok they say that bagels are super high in calories, but I don't care. Last week I came home from some activity, I don't remember what it was but I got home late..and the house smelled wonderful! Jeff had made Dutch Apple Bagels. YUMMY ! We had tried these at Einstein Bagels, a few weeks ago and they were great. We stopped by for more but they close at 4 pm...(dumb) so Jeff made them! I was really impressed!

Then things got even better, this morning Jeff let me sleep in....all for a "Mothers Day Weekend" He made the bagels again! He woke up at 6 to start them so that they would be ready by 9. He is so sweet. They turned out great!

All I can say is that I am the luckiest mom in the world, I have great kids, with a wonderful husband. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Abs said...

I would LOVE the recipe. I love bagels but we don't have a good bagel place out here.

The Holdaway's said...

Those bagels sound delicious!