Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stepdad


Meet Benjamin's Step dad.... his name is Mark. We had invited Mark and his family over for games and a treat, and Benjamin was being grumpy. He wasn't happy with me, and started crying. He wasn't happy with Jeff, and kept on crying...and abandoned us for Mark. As soon as Mark placed him in his lap, he stopped crying, layed back and just relaxed. How cute is that?! This isn't the first time that this has happened, I think Benjamin would prefer Mark over us any day, go figure. I think that its because Mark's wonderful wife, watches the kids 2x week when I am in class, and often Mark is there part of the time....I guess its ok though. Today in Nursery, Elsie would only hang out with Jeff and Benjamin. This was especially nice because it meant that Mark could attend Priesthood! So we're trading kids, can't be that bad as long as everyone is happy right?!

No comments: