Monday, March 24, 2008

"I'd recognize that pout anywhere!"


"Three year old Ehre Maas pouts after loosing her soccer ball in the mud while playing around the Engineering Fountian Thursday Afternoon."

Susanne Jeff's co worker left the newspaper out on his computer, on Friday, then he brought it home to show us. Isn't it cute. My friend who usually watches Ehre and Ben had a sick daughter, so I asked Jeff to play soccer with the kids at Purdue while I was in class...and in trade he could stay later to catch up on homework. Before I left the kids, I explained to Ehre, that while it was a beautiful day, there were muddy places. I asked her to stay out of the mud, so that she would stay clean....apparently when her ball rolled into the mud, she had quite the pout, because mommy said that she couldn't go and get it out of the mud. :) She followed my instructions!!! The funniest part is that the ball was only a few inches away, she could have reached it but because it was in the mud, she wouldn't!

Anyways, I'll go to the newspaper today and pick up the extra copies I want to mail an original to grandparents!



In primary yesterday, one of my teachers asked if I had seen the newspaper. She is a good friend, and as she was reading the paper she realised that she knew that pout! Ehre is such a happy girl but if you get her playing and want her to stop often it isn't easy...making her quite the normal child.




I'm not going to buy the photos but if you want to see a clearer picture check it out here......hmmm apparently there were some pictures of Ben that were taken but they didn't print them..so hopefully tomorrow the editor will have emailed me the pictures! :)

5 comments:

Abs said...

She's famous already! I love your blog, your kids are SO cute.

Running Demon said...

Was this the town newspaper, or the University's? Cool picture nonetheless.

Doreen said...

Awesome - that picture is priceless and that fact that she minded is even more valuable.

Alyosha said...

That's a great story. She is adorable. And I can't believe she obeyed you!

Amy said...

You've taught her well! What a funny story.