Friday, November 9, 2012

First 6 months progress report!

Just hit the 6 month mark and I have success to report!

Date Started: May 20, We had just arrived and gotten settled in our temp apartment here in Bloomington, and Jeff started his new job! Baby Beck is now 3 months old! Its my birthday and I am determined to get to a good weight (or as close to it) by my 30th birthday!)

Weight Lost: 56 lbs
Inches Lost: 32.5 "  (that's not a typo!)
I'm down 3 pant sizes and 1 shirt size!

What am I doing:
  • Started out with 30 minutes of Turbo Jam each day.
  • Moved up to running 3 times a week (but now I'm back to 1 day a week ... to cold!)
  • Daily I workout at least 45 minutes: elliptical, treadmill, DVD, Bike-ride, Aerobics at the Church, or outdoor run.
  • Hit a plateau in Oct so I started Weight Watchers...love it!

Lbs to go: 30
Don't bother looking for them...its not coming back....ever!

No comments: