...this morning I woke up to a large POP and then Ben saying his fingers were hurting and crying. I immediately knew he had been shocked. I ran to his room and 3/5 fingers were all black (no pic). I went to the bathroom but the lights were out. So I used wet wiped to examine his gingers better....thank fully no burns. Maybe not best choice word but I kept telling him over and over how.stupid.it is to play with outlets because you cab get hurt. After all this I finally worked.out that he had put this tab above the fan plug and touched it to the two prongs. I don't know how bad he could have been hurt but all I could think of is previous burn patients hurt fingers.
Oh...little boys can really scare their moms!