In the past 8 years I've gone but from (total honesty here) 165-230 lbs. I really want to change that so when I was invited to join a workout group I jumped on it. We have a good coach and each of us are doing this from home.
I have a goal that by next year at this time when I am turning 30 to be in much better shape. So we star on Monday the 21 and end Aug 21....this wont be easy.
1. Work out 5-6 days a week. 3 of these workouts being Insanity.
2. Eat 1700 cal a day and lots of H2O. Eating every 2-3 hours.
3. Blog on our groups page often.
4. Record everything on MyFitnessPal.com
5. Wake up at 5:45, Bed at 10
Wish me luck, ask how its going. I hope by honestly bogging about this I will feel more accountable.