Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You know you are pregnant....

....when it seems like your brain just won't work anymore....for example.

I was getting ready this morning, still hadn't gotten to laundry so found a pair of pregnancy slacks and a shirt to go with. I then realized we quickly needed to get Ben to school. So I grabbed a pair of slip on shoes and headed out. When I got back I slipped of the shoes next to my purse and then did some sewing with a friend. Time to go and pick Ben up again and then run some errands...it wasn't till I was getting everyone back in the car that I looked down and realized that I was wearing a L and R shoe, but the didn't match.  ..... did anyone else notice?

Last Thursday I had an event at my house with 18+ girlfriends...only at the end did I realize the white shirt that I had layered under my black short sleeve was inside out.

...seriously this better only be pregnancy related :)

No comments: