Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Incentive to work out.....

I recieved permission to start working out after my surgery on July 10. Up until then I was walking around the golf course when ever the kids would go with me. So once I got my clearance I started working out at the small workout room here. I am only able to do the elliptical and bike right now but its a good start. I am trying to workout 5x a week for atleast 40 minutes. Since the beginning of july I have dropped 5 lbs, burned 4835 calories and covered 45 miles....and my incentive.......

...well this is the only time during the day I get to leave the kids and be by myself. But, even better Jeff said that when ever I worked out he would give me a footrub when I came home...with lotion and sometimes a foot soak too! This is amazing....oh he is such a great guy...even if he is loosing weight faster than me right now. :)

So now I found another motivator for working out....you should try this out with your own spouse!

No comments: