Friday, April 8, 2011

Anyone else confused?

We are currently in the "affected boat" should the government shut down tonight. I really don't understand it all. I do appreciate this clip though given in an address this morning. I feel perplexed that I agree with things from both parties, yet neither is perfect.
 
All I can say is, don't shut down the government. Instead stop the pay checks for all the congressmen and women and tell them that until they settle this (and a few other issues) no one will be paid....see how long they last then...I think they would come to some conclusions really fast. (and then don't back pay them either, let them remember what its like to be affected personally by bills passed, or in this case not passed)
 
I wish I had a reliable source, someone or somewhere to turn to, that would take all the confusion away from political debates, voting, bills etc. Its way over my head, yet I don't feel like I can trust any specific source...they all seem biased in one way or another... or they are telling 1/2 truths.
 
joy of joys...well I still think this video was interesting.
 

No comments: