Thursday, October 7, 2010

ONE Prego Pic...and thats all you are going to get

OK I had to dress up for a lab dinner with Jeff and decided to break down and take a pic. The original deal was that I would post a picture of me being pregnant and a good friend (ahem!) would also post a photo of herself on her own blog...but she is still getting to that. :)
 
.... yes my legs are still quite swollen....oh those feet, they can be a real bother by the evenings. I can't wait to have this baby soon! Hopefully less than 2 weeks left, lets see if we really can get this child here at 38 weeks!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that good friend me? I can't remember if I made the deal with you or you are talking about someone else. :) I keep meaning to post a picture, and just haven't. I'll get around to it soon, but I have 3 more weeks than you do to do it! :)

Jessica said...

Ann, I think you look wonderful!! I would absolutely love it if you'd let me do maternity photos for you :) I am excited to see the little baby!!

Chris said...

Almost done!! And you're lovely!
PS. I love the hutch- I was trying to imagine it- but you picked good!!

Tracy said...

Oh Ann, you are too hard on yourself! You look fabulous! And I'm not just saying that to be nice! Enjoy your next couple of weeks with the baby inside. It will all go much too fast.