Saturday, April 10, 2010

... WHO taught him that????

Ok, don't read if you have any aversions’ to pee....ok you've been warned.


Today we had a great Saturday. We helped clean the church, helped a family move, and spent forever on repainting an ugly (but good) dresser for Ehre.....apple green. The dresser part took the longest.

Jeff was amazing and did all the sanding while I did all the painting. While Jeff and I were outside working, the kids ran around us doing their own thing. All of a sudden, I looked up and there was Benjamin, his pants were around his ankles and he was peeing into the grass.

I nudged Jeff, there was nothing we could do to stop him all we could do is stare and say "Who taught him that". I asked Ben, he said I did. Absolutely not...this was then followed by a long conversation about how it is not ok to pee in your backyard...that’s what a bathroom is for.

I know that there are people out there that say, but he's a boy… this is normal. Heads up in my family not so ok. We live in a modern time with the wonderful modern convenience of bathrooms... and we will faithfully use them, gee I'm glad that this was in my backyard and not outside on the playground. :)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

haha! too funny! considering the size of your yard and how close it is to the nearest bathroom, it is definitely improper for him to use your grass!

Me said...

It's all that camping you guys do. :P

Weigel said...

haha jack peed in tamri's backyard last week. I think this is inborn in boys.

Weigel said...

haha jack peed in tamri's backyard last week. I think this is inborn in boys.

Jessica said...

Evan did that yesterday! Except it was in the house... I wish he would've thought to do it outside... or better yet, in the potty. Darn boys!