Friday, February 20, 2009

Time FLY's

I know that I've neglected the blog, and for those of you that follow it, I'm sorry! I will try and post some new pictures this weekend.

School has been going well for our family, and has kept us quite busy! Sometimes we wonder if we've gone insane, it feels like all we do is run around in circles. I can only hope and pray that our children love us when this is all over and they understand the value of an education, and following spiritual promptings.

Ehre and Ben are doing really well, we see the effects of the "lack of family time" on them but they are such wonderful helpers. Yesterday Jeff went out with the Missionaries and Ehre was so cute. I told her that Jeff would give her a kiss when she got home, and she ran to him and said "I'm going to give him one right now!". She is so attentive of our needs.

Benjamin has been our consistent alarm clock now for the past few months. Every morning around 6- 6:30 he is at the side of our bed asking to climb in. Sometimes he falls asleep for a half hour but most often he snuggles in, steals my pillow, cuddles close and just as you think that you're falling asleep says, "MILK!" :)

We hope that everyone is doing well, if you don't have a blog and you follow ours start one! This is the easiest way for us to check up on everyone!

Lots of Love
The Maas Family

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have such cute kids!! I know that when they look back when they are older they will know that even though family time was limited, that you guys love(d) them and will see what you did for them!! Besides, you are also setting a good example for how important an education is!! We wish that we could see you guys more often, but at least you do update your blog every so often and we can see and hear how you are doing! Good luck with everything!

Amy said...

Glad you're back. I'm sure they will understand the importance of what your doing. I think you're amazing and know that I would have a harder time trying to finish with two kids. Keep it up, you're almost done!
Love ya.

Amy said...

I am laughing so hard about the milk comment. My boys get up way too early and the first thing both of them still ask for is milk! I've tried to let my 3-year old crawl in bed with hopes for a few more winks, but after about 10 minutes of his constant wiggling around...ahhhhh!