Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2008 Christmas Decorations

Ehre's birthday star, too bad I dont' have one for Ben. :(
Amy's 12 days of christmas, that the kids LOVED!!!


This shouldn't say "snow" but "freezing weather" :)





My cute Santa and snowman!



All the presents (3 Birthdays, Christmas and Anniversary)on top of the entertainment center to keep kids from touching them.








Advent wreath.





Christmas Card holder, its just a painted shutter, and works great!



Homemade stockings!











And thats our house at Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your house. You've got great taste, it is very cute.
I think the Christmas card holder is a great idea.

Michelle said...

Okay, I LOVE your entertainment center. Where did you get it? That is exactly what I have (kind of) been looking for! Your decorations are cute too. You do such a great job Ann! We miss hanging out with you guys.

Sarah said...

Love the card holder, you are so creative!