Thursday, September 25, 2008

Band Practice Fridays

When there is a home football game the marching band practices near the day care. A few weeks ago we were driving by and noticed them and agreed to stop. When we were there the cheer leaders walked up to Ehre and let her shake their pom poms....oh boy! So since I had a cheer outfit at home, its become her favorite friday activity. We let her change, and then we go watch. Its a lot of fun!
I have some more pics that I need to download, but for now these will have to do....



3 comments:

Henderson Clan said...

I totally remember those cute outfits from when I played there. I always swore that I would get my little girl one (when I have one). Very Cute!!!!

Heatherbelle said...

So cute! I'm glad you are doing so well with everything you have on your plate! Let me know if I can ever do anything to help you!

Tasha said...

How cute! That was so sweet that they let her shake the pompoms! Future cheerleader-here she comes!