Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Family Pictures

This trip was so much fun, and we even were able to get our family pictures taken!
Ehre is growing up soooo quickly! (Notice we were able to still get her hair to curl even without IN's humidity!) The official Roster of Robinson Grand kids,
Ehre, Hyrum, Benjamin and Mary.
(+ 1 more on the way)

Benjamin was totally cute for this picture, he's no longer my baby, he is a total toddler!

Jeff has been asking me for a new photo to put in his wallet, and I've never found one that I liked until this one...so here you go love!


Funny note:Benjamin had acquired a cold the night before pictures, so I didn't get much sleep. Jeff let me sleep in since pictures were at 9. I lasted till 6:50 (not long) and realized it wasn't working and headed upstairs. Lo and behold, everyone was dressed and ready for pictures EXCEPT for my family! Pictures apparently had been moved up to 7 am, and we hadn't been told! So yes, our family was ready for pictures in a matter of 15 minutes, pretty impressive huh?!

3 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Cute pics!! You look absolutely stunning!!

Charlotte said...

You look Beautiful Ann! The pics are awesome. I'm glad you had such a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Your kids are very cute. I really like your new family portraits. I love your blog and I'm glad I can now view it. Keep on blogging!